A member asked:

Sudden red spot on my back, skin is raised but not itchy?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Danielle DeHoratius answered

Specializes in Dermatology

See a dermatologist: Dermatology, or the examination of skin is predominantly visual. There are many diagnoses that can be a red mark on the skin. Often times if it is not clear clinically the dermatologist will take a biopsy to aid in the diagnosis. Therefore, it is important to have that lesion examined.

Answered 3/11/2013



Related Questions