Australia

been experiencing small red rashes and/or lumps on the inside of my left elbow only, vary in size. usually not itchy, but always in the same spot.?

Dr. Peter Lio
Dermatology 20 years experience
Need more info: Dermatology is pretty visual, so it's hard to know what is going on without seeing it. Eczema, psoriasis, and urticaria (hives) can develop around the elbows, though eczema and hives tend to be itchy. Sometimes an irritant or mild allergic contact dermatitis can present in the same place as well. I'd recommend seeing a dermatologist to help solve this one.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016