A member asked:

I have cubital tunnel syndrome in my dominate arm. will having surgery be a good option?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Richard Makowiec answered

Specializes in Hand Surgery

Depends: There are conservative options for cubital tunnel syndrome but the response to them can be variable. If your symptoms are bad enough to warrant surgery, then surgery can be very helpful often with complete resolution of symptoms. There are a variety of surgeries out there including endoscopic, in situ and transposition surgeries. Speak to your surgeon about which is best for you.

Answered 11/2/2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

Is it normal to have pain in upper arm after carpal tunnel open surgery?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor