A member asked:

Is it possible for my crooked front teeth to be replaced by a partial denture?

6 doctors weighed in across 4 answers
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein answered

Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry

Maybe.: If there is space to place teeth and look normal and if the teeth that support and retain the partial are healthy enough to do so, then yes. Crooked front teeth are best treated with braces or invisalign.

Answered 1/26/2014


Dr. Theodore Davantzis answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Possibly: Depends on the condition of the remaing teeth in that arch that are needed to support that partial. See your dentist for what would work best in your mouth.

Answered 3/26/2013


Dr. John Thaler answered

Specializes in Prosthodontics

Possibly: Alll depends on how all the other teeth fit together. If there is room between the top and bottom teeth for the partial denture to fit, and if there are enough teeth left to support it, then it likely is possible. See a prosthodontist for an evaluation. They specialize in this type of treatment.

Answered 1/7/2013


Dr. Mark Venincasa answered

Specializes in Dentistry - Cosmetic

Yes: This may not be the best option. An evaluation by a dentist would provide the best answer for you.

Answered 3/4/2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

Is it possible to get a partial denture for front tooth?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

I have denture for two front teeth. can i still wear braces? tnx

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers