i have stomach ache, diarrhea and flu-like aches and pains with bad headache; is this just stomach flu?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Most likely flu: With muscle aches, sore throat, runny nose, headache and fever - sure does sound like the flu. Good old rest, fluids, and tylenol (acetaminophen) should help. If the fever lasts more than 3 days, belly pain is getting worse, have blood in the stool, or you can't keep any food down, i'd see your family doctor. Hope you feel better!
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Probably, but....: These are typical viral illness symptoms, in which case they will resolve within a week or two. General measures include drink lots of clear fluids, broth, tea, water, ginger. The bad headache is a bit worrisome, but the most common cause of that is dehydration (those with chronic ha--drink 60 ounces clear fluid daily: watch). If ha is severe or 'worst i ever had': see doc immediately.