Jamaica

i did a pap smear about 3 mnths ago, it was normal then i had an irregular menstruation fr 11dys then after there was some warts on my vagina. help?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Cinsult Gynecologist: You have genital warts and you should consult your gynecologist and have these treated.Warts are caused by human papilloma virus.These are highly contagious and are transmitted sexually.You should be tested for other stds.You should take precautions not to spread to your sex partner. There are varios tratment choices.10to20% of warts go away on its own.Cryotherapy, laser rx, electrodessication.