i feel like being mean just because i can be mean to other people. is something wrong with my mental health?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice 18 years experience
See a psychologist. : If it is causing you distress seek the advise of psychologist.
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology 30 years experience
Feelings v. Behavior: If a person feels like being intentionally offensive, nasty; malicious, or violating someone's rights, and acts on these feelings, this is definitely a problem. People behaving this way tend to experience interpersonal conflicts, low satisfaction in life, and possible occupational or legal problems. Besides being morally wrong, exploiting, or violating the rights of others can also be a symptom.