does every chiropractors see babies?

Dr. Mark Diamond
Should They??: To my knowledge there is no training program teaching a chiropractor how to safely perform manipulations on babies. There is no supportive data that it is safe to do this and no proof of any benefit. So be careful!
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
A few: There is absolutely no reason for a chiropractor to ever see or treat a baby or child. Any condition they might go after in this age group should be handled by your pediatrician. It is shocking, and unethical for a chiropractor to see anyone that is not an adult. If an adult wants to waste time and money on a chiro that is their issue. Kiddies cannot make such a choice.
I have known local DC's that tell moms they had never seen an infant the didn't need an allignment. Interesting idea. Of course you are always 100%succesful when you treat a problem that doesn't exist!
Mar 9, 2012