does pregnancy have an impact on my risk of uterine cancer?

Dr. Eugene Louie-Ng
Yes: It seems that pregnancy decreases the risk of uterine cancer.
Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Gynecology 43 years experience
Yes: Pregnancy and nursing can reduce the risk of uterine cancer. Other risk reducing strategies like maintaining a normal weight, eating a low-fat diet, exercise, and taking birth control pills are even more important.
Dr. William Banks Hinshaw
Yes: The good news is that having had a pregnancy reduces the lifetime risk of cancer of the uterine lining, called endometrial cancer.
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Yes: Yes it decreases your lifetime risk for uterine, breast and ovarian cancer.