Canada

For the past 2 weeks i've been dealing with nausea, dizziness, my muscles has weakened, headaches, can't sleep. i've had my flu shot, what do i have?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 46 years experience
A viral illness: It sounds somewhat like the flu/influenza, but almost always the flu causes a significant fever. So you probably have a different viral illness. It is not uncommon for this to cause vague, prolonged symptoms such as you describe. Even without a reported fever, it's possibly the flu, especially this year. The immunization seems to be less effective this year & some will become sick anyway:(
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 44 years experience
See a doctor: you might be having the flue. having a flue shut will not protect you from all the flue strain. first you have to make sure you are not pregnant. then you might be dehydrated, with some electolytes abnormalities, that would cause the weakness,headache,and nausea. so please see a doctor so you will be examined and evaluated and treated.

Last updated Feb 9, 2015