what medicine should i het to get rid of stomach pains and diahrea? since friday i have been having to use the bathroom for natures call. when im done a few minutes later i have to go again and again. and so then the situation has worsen in a couple of da

Dr. Matthew Bressie
Thanks : Thanks for your question. Diarrhea and abdominal (stomach) pain can be caused by a number of issues - anything from a viral illness that goes away on its own in a few days to something potentially more serious, requiring additional testing or prescription medication. It's impossible to recommend a specific treatment without knowing the cause of the problem, and sometimes simply taking medication over the counter to hid the symptoms can let a more serious problem get worse without seeking medical attention. I would recommend you call your doctor now and tell them what's happening. I would not recommend taking any over the counter medication without being evaluated to find out what's wrong. I hope this helps you. Good luck!
Answered on Oct 3, 2016