what could it mean when i am throwing up black vomit, having black diarrhea, and my intestines are swollen? intestines are hard to the touch

Dr. Daniel Weiss
Endocrinology 46 years experience
I : I hope you are better by now. Sorry it took so long to respond. Black vomit suggests bleeding in the stomach or just below the stomach. Abdominal pain plus the vomiting do make me concern about a bleeding ulcer or serious inflammation in your stomach. If you are have symptoms at this time, visit an emergency room or urgent care center to get checked out.