How should this be handled? i have headaches 2-3 times a week, accompanied with numbness in my right leg. last night i had one of these spells, and this morning i woke up with discomfort in my chest(mild, more like pressure than pain)with shortness of bre

Dr. Frances Dyro
Neurology 55 years experience
Headaches : Headaches accompanied by sensory complaints in a limb are troubling. There is a kind of migraine that is hereditary that can cause weakness prior to onset of the headache. This is very unusual. The fact that there is discomfort in the chest and shortness of breath is very troublesome. You need to see a doctor as soon as possible. There is something going on and trying to deal with this on the internet is losing you valuable time.