Cleveland, OH

what does blood test tells us? there is a groupon deal for blood test...there are two types of test: liver-, kidney-, and thyroid-health-testing package and thyroid- and nutrient-testing package i have never done blood test before is it important to get

Dr. Azen Jukic
Pathology 28 years experience
Without : Without clinical scenario (clear cut indication) of why you would actually do a blood test, the results can be meaningless. You need to talk to your physician and discuss the need to do a blood test, rather than purchasing it on groupon.