im burnin up can't stop sweetin temp. is 97.0 cramps witch i have never had before the chest ones are disabiling w/pain started maybe 2 weeks ago with shortness breath then severe fatigue 2 - 5 minutes then im exsusted then the cramps started been goin

Dr. William Strinden
Plastic Surgery 40 years experience
Your : Your problem is outside of my area of expertise so I am not going to try to diagnose you. I can say that it could be very serious and you need to see your family doctor or an internal medicine specialist for some lab work and examination. This could range from an endocrine problem to infectious disease, with many possibilities in between, but you should not ignore it nor should you try or unqualified doctors (like me in this setting) try to diagnose it without properly seeing and examining you. Good luck. Don't ignore this one!

Last updated Oct 3, 2016