I am 34 weeks and 2 days and have discharge comin out the doctor checked me 2 weeks ago for yeast infection it was neg. and the baby what does it mwan when you have discharge comin out and it s not a yeast infection

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
Many : Many women do get more discharge at this stage of pregnancy, because of hormonal changes. Your body is making much more estrogen so you have more secretions. I am glad that your doctor checked it to be sure. If the discharge changed or of course if you had any blood or pain then notify your physician.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016