i am down to 5mg of lexapro (escitalopram). how should i quit from this dosage? i was on 20mg and have been cutting back for weeks.

Hello. : Hello. It is safe to stop once tapered down to 5 mg of lexapro (escitalopram). However, the concern is that normally tapering a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor is done under a medical provider's supervision. I am wondering why you haven't asked your provider.
Dr. Enrique Madrigal-segura
Every other day: Take 5 mg every other day, then 2.5 mg every other day (2 weeks each) and then quit.