I am embarrassed when I leak urine during sexual intercourse with my husband. It seems to happen during the act as well as with orgasm. Why does it happen and how can I stop this? 

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
29 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weak bladder: You may have a problem with bladder spasming which is generally treated with medicaitons. You may have a problem with a fallen or weak bladder which is generally treated with sugery. You should have a urologic evaluation.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
8

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.