i don't know if i have had a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy or still pregnant i recently took 8 pregnancy tests;turned out positive, i started to have brownish discharge (very little) and then lite pink one day after missed period. my period is clockwo

Dr. Joy Jackson
The : The short answer here is to see your doctor for a serum (blood) pregnancy test. If the test is positive (the result will be a number) then a repeat test will be done about 2-3 days later to see if the number is increasing, which means the pregnancy is progressing. Otherwise if it is negative then you probably had a complete miscarriage given the fact that 8 pregnancy tests were postive prior to the bleeding. All the best.