Wisdom teeth dry sockets hey:) i had a quick question about my wisdom teeth. so all 4 of them were impacted. and i went in 48 hours after and he said they were healing just fine. i got them out tuesday march 27. and three of them feel fine but my lower le

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Theodore Davantzis answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Dry : Dry socket pain is caused by exposed bone, and that cannot be diagnosed over theinternet, sight unseen. You may have a dry socket, you may not. That one tooth may have been a bit more difficult to extract than the others, resulting in more post operative pain. So, to answer your question, those are the signs of healing, and also the signs of a dry socket. Dry socket takes about 2 weeks to heal, so you are in the window of healing.

Answered 10/3/2016

5.3k views

Dr. Peter Eng answered

Maybe dry socket: It may be dry socket or the lower left area is just taking longer to heal. It may have been more difficult to remove.

Answered 4/5/2015

5.3k views