What is wrong with me? last night i went to the er because both of my feet and legs are swollen and i have a dull achy pain that has moved up to the back of my thighs and lower back the doctor said i have celutitus in my toe on my left foot it doesn't and

9 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Praveen Mambalam answered

Specializes in Pain Management

I have concerns that it may be related to poorly controlled blood pressure. High blood pressure stresses the heart and this can also lead to swollen legs. You may want to discuss control of your blood pressure with your doctor. If there is infections then therapy may need to be reviewed with your doctor also.

Answered Oct 3, 2016

5.3k views