U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old female asked:

My chest feels tight and my jaw is numbing with my ear starting to ache. would sitting still and drinking water help? does sitting still and drinking water give my body a chance to change the symptoms in case it is nothing. if the feeling subside, does t

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Majid Jamali
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 27 years experience
If : If your chest feels tight, you should go to emergency room today. This could have a cardiac origin.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.