I got injured and now my joint clicks and hurts, what could be wrong? please help, thanks. i fell on my shoulder and it hurt pretty bad for a little while after the fall. after my shoulder is still really sore and it hurts when i move my arm. it also clic

Dr. Joy Jackson
You : You did not mention in your post if you have seen a doctor for this issue. If not then that should be done asap. You will need a complete examination and an x-ray. Often times clicking can signify damage to the ligaments and tendons in the shoulder. You will need an eaxm to determine if this is probable. Typically if an x-ray is done and it is negative an MRI may be ordered if a tendon or ligament injury is suspected. In the meantime, rest your shoulder and take advil (ibuprofen) or Ibuprofen for the pain and swelling. Best of luck.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016