what is a healthy heart rate while lying down for a woman 39 weeks pregnant? what should you're heart rate be while you are lying down if you are 39 weeks pregnant?

Hello. : Hello. I can't provide you with an exact number. However, if you are 39 weeks pregnant and you lie on your back, there is a signficant possibility that the uterus is compressing your aorta (the giant vessel that exits the heart and feeds blood to the most of the body). It is not recommended that you lie flat on your back at this stage in pregnancy. Recommend that you lie on your left side to displace pressure from your aorta. Congratulations and i hope your delivery goes smoothly.