A male asked:

is this still in my blood i inhaled very toxic vapors that caused me to pass out stopped my air intake and caused skin rash and more side effects these were heavy petroleum tank type vapors that a fireman said son you just got poisoned and i see your skin

2 doctor answers
24 years experience Psychiatry
Hello. : Hello. This is worrisome. Toxic vapors enter through our lungs and move from there into our blood stream. Depending on the chemicals, they often can effect the membranes of your eyes, nose and throat. The fact that you lost consciousness is significant. I hope that you accepted ambulance transport to the hospital to be evaluated. I can not tell you if the toxins are still in your blood stream. The problem is that even, if they aren't there can be damage to particular areas of your body. Please get checked out.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1
Dr. Richard Pollard
29 years experience Anesthesiology
Probably Not: The further out from the initial injury you are, the more likely that you have removed all these vapors by exhalation.
Answered on Apr 24, 2015