Do i have a concussion i hit my head pretty hard last night i am dizzy have had headache ever since i hit my head

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

You may have a concussion. Symptoms of concussion can include headache and dizziness which you are already experiencing. You do not have to lose consciousness to develop a concussion. Other possible symptoms include ringing in the ears, nausea, vomiting, feeling tired, visual changes, slurred speech or difficutly remembering what happened. It would be prudent to be medically evaluated. Take care.

Answered Oct 3, 2016

5.3k views