My daughter's tongue has turned an off-yellow/brown color. other than sinus congestion from a bad cold, she feels fine. my daughter's tongue has turned an off-yellow/brown color within the past couple of days. other than lingering affects of a bad cold w

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Mark: Although : Mark: although this question is not related to your daughter's teeth, i'll try to help. Was your daughter on any antibiotics for this cold, especially a broad spectrum antibiotic? The antibiotics may have changed the balance of bacterial flora in her mouth, resulting in a change in the appearance of her tongue. Best bet is to have it examined by your healthcare professional.
Dr. Tony Menendez
Prosthodontics 37 years experience
Sinus infection?: Most likely this is a result of the draining sinuse of a sinus infection and should clear up.. Tospeed the process have her brush her tongue.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016