do i have an std? for a few months, my vagina was very itchy, and i would scratch in my sleep, resulting in burning while urination. started after i nicked a small spot just under my vagina. i kept it as clean as possible, and it started to calm down a fe

3 doctor answers
24 years experience Psychiatry
Hello, : Hello, i don't know if you have an std. It sounds like you have continued vaginal itchiness for severe months, burning with urination and a cluster of lesions on your labia. It would be appropriate to see your family doctor or gynecologist to get this evaluated since it has been going on for sometime without resolving. The doctor can do tests at that time to ensure that you do not have a sexually transmitted disease.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1
Dr. Bahman Omrani
16 years experience Pain Management
Get tested: Do I have std? = get tested; regardless of symptoms. Get a urinalysis and get treated with yeast infection at the same time.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
2
Dr. Ratna Dhingra
43 years experience Pediatrics
An infection: use antibiotic ointment and a yeast prep--if not better see a dr.this is unlikely to be an std
Answered on Aug 17, 2014