what should i do/ i fell about a week ago. my ribs hurt and i thought i had broke them. it let up about day ago. today while sneezing i felt something feel like tearing in my back. it went from my ribs down to my hip. now if i cough or sneeze it i am in

Dr. Mary Engrav
30 years experience Emergency Medicine
You : You need to be seen to be sure you don't have an injury to your lung, such as a pneumothorax. You will need a prescription pain reliever for your pain. I'm sure you have tried advil or tylenol, (acetaminophen) but it sounds like you are having extreme pain. Please be seen so that you can be treated appropriately. I am sorry that this happened to you.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1