A male asked:

Need to identify rash my daughter has. would like to know severity of it what kind of doctor for treatment. looks just like hives .symptoms are very similiar.had for about 2 yrs. it flares up red and itching very quickly but never fully disappears. starte

Dr. Joy Jackson
It : It sounds like it could be eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, or even a fungal infection. It is hard to say without actually examining you myself. You should follow up with a dermatologist. In the meantime try over the counter Hydrocortisone and monitor for any signs of improvement and let the doctor know during your appointment. Good luck.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016