A male asked:

I feel this way 3 times a week it feels like this...my heart beats faster i have shortness of breath my left arm feels tingly and numb with a little tightness my eyes feel low and i just feel not right tired and im not to sure if it anxiety stress ashma i

Dr. Joy Jackson
You : You could in fact be dealing with any of the above issues you mentioned in your post (anxiety, stress, asthma). More importantly you could be dealing with a cardiac (heart) issue. Things like coronary artery disease could be a factor. Also there are many other issues that can be contributing to your symptoms (diabetes, thryroid issues, etc). My advice is to schedule an appointment with your primay care provider. You will need a complete work up and evaluation for all your symptoms. Please do this right away. If you have worsening symptoms and or chest pain go to your local emergency room. All the best.
Assessment.: We can't determine the cause of these symptoms with the available information. There can be an overlap in symptoms between Panic attacks/ anxiety & asthma. Medical assesment can help to differentiate the cause. Take care.

Last updated Oct 21, 2018