whats wrong with me? i have microscopic blood in my urine. i have stomach aches and cramps randomly and after i eat.

Hello. : Hello. First off, i cannot tell you the reason that you have microscopic blood in your urine. When the blood in urine can only be seen with a microscope that is called microscopic hematuria. There can be many causes, some of which are serious and others which will resolve with no treatment. I do not know if you are a woman or a man. Women develop urinary tract infections more often than men so that are more likely to get hematuria. Hematuria can be the result of infections, inflammation or injury to the bladder, ureters, urethra or the kidneys. Pain can be generated from kidney stones or urinary tract infections. Sometimes older people can have blood in the urine from cancer in the prostate gland or in the urinary tract. Your cramps may or may not be associated with your hematuria. Please ask the doctor who ordered your urine test, how this correlates to your symptoms. He or she is in the best position to figure this out.