having cramps before period...? i downloaded an ovulation calendar app on my computer to keep track of things. after my period which the last day was january 30th or so, my boyfriend and i had intercourse on that week the calendar said i would be most fer

Dr. Mary Engrav
30 years experience Emergency Medicine
You : You are right, it is very early, but your symptoms could be consistent with pregnancy. Some women can tell sooner than others. With current home pregnancy tests, you can usually get a even if your period is just a day or more late. If the test is negative and you still don't get your period, wait a few days and repeat the test.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
2