Why do i have a severe pain in my mid back when it is lightly pressed on? i am 16 and have noticed whenever i am sitting or if anything slightly pushes against this tender spot in my mid back it hurts very badly. should i be going to the doctor immediatel

Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery 36 years experience
It : It is not normal for a teenager to get this kind of pain in a focalized area. Go to your doctor and discuss the situation. A complete history and physical examination will guide the doctor in his plan.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016