U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old female asked:

I am bleeding so severely, and i am dizzy, have a headache, and feel weak along with chills. should i see a doctor i do have a coagulation problem, and i am 46 years old. could i be experiencing something that should be taken seriously or can it wait

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Joy Jackson
Family Medicine 21 years experience
For : For the future, whenever you have symptoms as described in your post you should seek medical attention right away. The fact that you have a coagulation problem means you are likely on an anti-coagulant; you are probably taking too much which resulted in bleeding. This problem can be fixed by adjusting your medication. Please start having close follow up with your doctor in order to avoid this problem in the future. Take good care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology 22 years experience
Get checked: You should get checked out as soon as possible. Some of your symptoms sound concerning, and it is not worth waiting it out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.