I think i am pregnant. but i can not tell i had my first child a year ago. the csection caused me to develop anemia. over the last 4 months i have felt off, as if i were pregnant again. i toook tests and they all said i wasnt. i haven't had a normal perio

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Joy Jackson answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Anemia cannot mask pregnancy. If you are convinced that you are pregnant, your doctor can order a blood pregnancy. This test is definitive and you will have your answer. If you have anemia in additon to the symptoms you described, you may be dealing with uterine fibroids, these are benign tumors of the uterus. Your doctor can make the diagnosis after a pelvic exam and ultrasound. All the best.

Answered Apr 30, 2017

5.3k views