how can if so be treated and cure my iminsona have hole in my nasal septum can't sleep without restioal and sequioral after years of sniffing cocaine hole develop better hole got the harder it was to sleep now after 3 years i can't sleep at all change bet

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
You : You should see an ear nose and throat doctor (otolaryngologist) for a complete evaluation. They can evaluate both your nasal septum and whether you need a sleep study or further sleep evaluation. It is not clear to me if you are still using cocaine, obviously that would also cause sleeplessness, so if you are then seek out a drug-treatment program.
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine 35 years experience
See below: After prolonged use of restoril, (temazepam) you become dependent upon it. Weaning and drug substitution may be in order.