I have bruising on my inner right thigh? I ruptured a cyst in my ovary and my white blood count was high, now I am having more pain in my lower belly, cramping, bloating, having to pee a lot, back pains and now bruising. Is this all caused from the ruptur

Dr. Mary Engrav
30 years experience in Emergency Medicine
You : You need to have a medical evaluation immediately. I am concerned that you are having more bleeding from your cyst, a urinary problem, or something more serious. Please have an immediate medical evaluation. A high white blood cell count is not typical for a ruptured ovarian cyst, it is concerning for infection.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.