i have the smell of rotten vinegar discharge from my urine, what could this possibly be? this problem started about 2 weeks ago, and i have no idea what is causing it, can you please give me a general direction to look at for the cause. thank you.....

Dr. Joy Jackson
If : If it is in fact coming from your urine then you may be dealing with a urinary tract infection (uti). Often times they present with a foul urine odor. In addition with uti's you could experience urinary frequency, burning with urination, and lower abdominal pain. On the other hand if you are a female the smell could be from vaginal discharge. Certain vaginal bacterial infections have a foul odor. Regardless you should be evaluated by your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Good luck.
Answered on May 31, 2017
1