i'm wondering what's wrong with me i've had an irregular period fatigued nauseas strong smells make me sick i'm overly emotional my stomach is sore to the touch and if pressed on hurts and makes me ill my breasts are sore and have dizzy spells as well as

2 doctor answers
Dr. Mary Engrav
31 years experience Emergency Medicine
It : It is important that you have a pregnancy test and have a medical evaluation for your symptoms. If your periods have been irregular, even if you have spotting, you could be pregnant. Since you are having pain especially you should be evaluated. If you get increased pain, feel light-headed or faint, have fever or vomiting then you need to be seen as an emergency.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Alan Mindlin
50 years experience Ophthalmology
Endocrine: This could be endocrine or possibly something in the brain. See yoyur doctor and tell them all your symptoms including any visual problems.
Answered on Nov 24, 2013