I am a breast cancer survivor since 2007. I had clear test results, clear margins, clear lymphnodes and bone scan in 2007. Now, I am having pain in hips. Why could it be?

Dr. Lauren Stegman
26 years experience in Radiation Oncology
If : If the pain is persistent and especially if it is worse at night, with weight bearing, or radiates from your back to your hips or your hips to your knees, you should get checked out by your physician. If it is as simple as arthritis he or she may be able to help you feel better and you will likely be reassured having someone double check that the pain is not cancer related.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016