i have weakness, numbness, tingling, heaviness, in my arms and legs on a daily basis worse when lying down or in motion what can this be its even starting to blure my vision at times and causing me to be tired all the time

Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery 35 years experience
Your : Your symptoms are fairly generalized and are highly indicative of a systemic problem. The possibilities are extensive and need a comprehensive medical evaluation. It could be a neuromuscular problem. For starters check your blood sugar.
Dr. Prem Gupta
neurology 48 years experience
Need neuro exam: Detailed history and neurological examination and MRI imaging is likely needed. Brain and or cervical spinal cord could be involved. Although less likely at your age, ms is to be considered.