I am having sever chest and abdominal pains the pains get so bad that i can not breath and it feels like my chest is expanded. one dr told me that i was having gall bladder flair ups and that i had two gall stones and then another dr told me, after a rece

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

If you are having chest pain that is accompanied by difficulty breathing, see a doctor. If your doctors have deemed this to be related to your digestive system or gas related, try taking some otc medicines and take them consistently for best results. Chest pain can also be related to heart burn, lung related, or cardiac related. Any chest pain that is not tolerable should be assessed by a doctor.

Answered Oct 3, 2016

5.4k views