A member asked:

I am having sever chest and abdominal pains the pains get so bad that i can not breath and it feels like my chest is expanded. one dr told me that i was having gall bladder flair ups and that i had two gall stones and then another dr told me, after a rece

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

If you are having chest pain that is accompanied by difficulty breathing, see a doctor. If your doctors have deemed this to be related to your digestive system or gas related, try taking some otc medicines and take them consistently for best results. Chest pain can also be related to heart burn, lung related, or cardiac related. Any chest pain that is not tolerable should be assessed by a doctor.

Answered Oct 3, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Creighton Wright answered

Specializes in surgery

Need testing to determine, but your description is angina or heart attack until proven not.

Answered Apr 8, 2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor