how likely is pregnancy? if i have only been on the pill for about a month and a half, and my boyfriend cums inside me, how likely am i to get pregnant. i do not take the pills at an exact time but usually around 10 to 11:30ish at night sometime.

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
It : It sounds like you have gone through one pack of pills, had a period and are on your second pack. If taken as directed the birth control pill is over 90% effective. Do take it at the same time every day to ensure maximum effectiveness. If you don't miss pills and take it on time, your risk of pregnany is low.
Unlikely: If sounds like you have had 100# compliance with taking your oral contraceptive (with some variation in timing of doses). Chance of pregnancy is low but take a home pregnancy test if you miss your period.

Last updated Nov 10, 2018