I have edema in my forehead, eye brows, and the bridge of my nose. could this be caused from sun exposure? i have been out in the sun a lot more than usual in the past couple of days. my skin is pink but not burnt or peeling and no insect bites that i can

Dr. Jay Bradley
Cornea, Cataract, & Refractive (LASIK & PRK) Surgery 19 years experience
Maybe: The swelling of your face could be related to sun exposure but it could be due to other issues. See a regular doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Monib Zirvi
Dermatology 22 years experience
Multiple causes : Redness on the face can commonly occur from mild sunburns, rosacea or seborrheic dermatitis. See a dermatologist to evaluate and treat this issue. Avoid sun exposure to the area by wearing a hat and using a sensitive skin sunscreen.
Last updated May 27, 2013