i have had an intermittent sharp headache on my right side for 3 days! what could this indicate or what causes it? please help me.

Dr. Karen Shackelford
26 years experience Emergency Medicine
See your doctor.: Your headache could be caused by sinus pain, vascular (migraine) pain, or a serious condition of the nerve called temporal arteritis, which could affect your vision. Do you ever get headaches? Is this the worst headache of your life, do you have visual changes, fever? Does it keep you awake at night? If any of these answers suggest something unusual, go to the er right away for a thorough exam.
Answered on Oct 4, 2016
3