U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old member asked:

Hello. i have asperger's syndrome and cerebral palsy. i need help with my motor skills. what are some places to learn more motor skills?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Frank Gaskill
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 25 years experience
Aspergers: Your best bet is going to be any of the following: an occupational therapist, physical therapist, or a rehabilitation program familiar with gross and fine motor skill development. So sorry you are struggling with this. On the aspie front, this is my overview.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg1ngp1ngds.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 24, 2019
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.