Hemphill, TX

i have been to the er three time and no one knows why i get blood in my urine after i eat peanuts, chips, granola and anything anything like that. ?

Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Nephrology and Dialysis 9 years experience
? Allergy: There have been some case reports of episodes off gross hematuria coinciding with allergy symptoms. This is more so in children. All the common causes of hematuria should be excluded before blaming allergy. May need to see urologist first.
Dr. Clifton Schermerhorn
General Practice 40 years experience
ER?: Sounds like you are going for info and diagnosis to the wrong source the er is a good place for emergency medical treatment..Blood in the urine is not a good thing and needs to be evaluated by an appropriate medical professional. I would suggest that you go to your family doc for a thorough physical, lab exam, history, and possibly a referral to a urologist or nephrologist.
Dr. Nelly Cohen
See a urologist : I doubt that the reason for your hematuria is the foods that you are eating. There are so many different reasons for hematuria. Have a full evaluation done by urologist.