United Kingdom (Great Britain)

i hurt my wrist nearly 2 month ago and it seems to be getting worse i can't lift anything heavy, shooting pains in my wrist and fingers worse at night ?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 49 years experience
Carpel tunnel : It sound to me like you symptoms of carpel tunnel , try to use wrist support during activity and at night and some advil (ibuprofen) with food 2 tablet every 8 hours, if it help it is carpel tunnel syndrome please visit your doctor he advice more.
Dr. Mark Ciaglia
Hand Surgery 17 years experience
Get an exam: Chronic injuries to the wrist can invlove fractures that haven't healed, sprained ligaments of the wrist and tendonopathies. I recommend a through exam by your hand surgeon with good imaging studies. In the meantime keep it elevated and try a wrist splint until you can be seen.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016