U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Pacific Grove, CA
A 68-year-old male asked:

I have xrays of my injured right shoulder but cannot find a specialist until next week to explain what it shows..?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Internal Medicine 18 years experience
So wait til then: If it was a fracture or an emergency, the radiologist would call your doctor who would call you right away. Any other findings are not urgent and can wait until next week. You can also ask the imaging center or your doctor to tell you the official result. Then you can wait until next week to ask questions.
Last updated Nov 21, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.